Exclusive! This is the same unit that is presently installed in Roadtrek e-Trek and Adventurous vans. This same option on the Roadtrek vans is a $4420 upgrade option.
Due to the large capacity of the evaporator and condenser used, Roadtrek claims a output of 18,000-30,000BTU at 60-100Amps @ 12VDC offering a total COP of over 2.0
This is a complete kit, outside of an evaporator. This kit does not include one. There are many choices available in the aftermarket, or you may make use of your existing factory unit.
You will receive:
- ProAir 109 Under mount or roof mount condenser, large surface area with fans. Size: 10"x30"x13" 30LB
- ProAir 12V Compressor with rubber isolation mounts
Size 8.27 x 5.98 x 5.31" 12.1LB
- ProAir Digital Thermostat with temperature sensor
- ProAir Controller board for condenser, compressor, evaporator and thermostat
- Appropriate wiring harness for all components
- Cut to length A/C lines and hoses with PEX style crimp fittings (Easy DIY)
- Dryer, low pressure and high pressure switch
- Hose Mounting clips, Wiring Diagram
What will I need?
Appropriately sized evaporator. The higher the BTU output of the evaporator and the more layers the better, and the better your overall system will perform. This is the key of Roadtrek being able to achieve 30,000BTU/hr cooling capacity while using a constant duty inverter driven compressor that is rated at 7500BTU/HR constant.
HVAC installer. Once your system is installed by yourself or an installer it will need to be purged, vacuumed and filled to capacity with R-134 refrigerant.
Full 1 Year Parts replacement warranty against manufacturers defects. Warranty fully provided by TrumaHeaters.com